ALL NATURAL. ALL FLAVOR. ALL THE TIME.
MARYLAND STEAMED SHRIMP
2 cups water
1/2 cup apple cider vinegar
1 pound fresh shrimp, deveined
Juice of 1/2 lemon
2 tablespoons Bay Mix
1. Add water and vinegar to stock pot with steamer insert. Bring to boil over high heat.
2. Toss shrimp with lemon juice in large bowl. Sprinkle Bay Mix over shrimp and toss until evenly coated.
3. Steam shrimp for 5 minutes or until cooked throughout. Serve and enjoy.
MARYLAND CRAB CAKE
1 pound (about 4 cups) freshly picked jumbo lump or backfin crab meat
1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
2 tablespoons minced sweet onion
1 large egg, beaten
1/4 cup Hellman's organic mayonnaise
2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice (about 1/2 lemon)
1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
1/2 cup panko breadcrumbs, pulverized (results in about 1/4 cup)
1 tablespoon Bay Mix
1. Combine all ingredients in a large bowl and gently mix until thoroughly incorporated.
2. Shape crab mixture into cakes or balls and deep fry or broil.
Makes 10-12 balls or 4 cakes
T-REV'S ORIGINAL CHILI with BEANS
2 tablespoons olive oil
1 yellow onion, diced
1 green bell pepper, diced
1 pinch salt
1 1/2 pounds ground chuck (substitute ground turkey)
1/2 teaspoon sea salt
1 (14 1/2 ounce) can diced tomatoes
1 (29 ounce) can crushed tomatoes 2 cloves garlic, minced
1 1/2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce 1/2 cup (approx. 1/2 bottle) T-Rev’s Original Chili Spice Mix*
1 (16 ounce) can pinto beans, drained and rinsed
1 (16 ounce) can black beans, drained and rinsed
1 teaspoon sea salt
1 cup low sodium chicken broth (optional)
1. Add oil to stockpot set to low heat and sweat onion and bell pepper with a pinch of salt until soft.
2. Turn heat to medium high/high and brown meat, continually stirring to cook evenly. Add 1/2 teaspoon sea salt.
3. Add diced tomatoes and crushed tomatoes and bring to simmer. Add garlic, Worcestershire and chili spice mix. Stir thoroughly, then add beans and 1 teaspoon salt and reduce to low heat. Cover pot and simmer for 2 hours, stirring regularly.
4. Remove from heat and add chicken broth (if using). Taste for salt and allow chili to sit covered for 30 minutes before serving.
* You may substitute T-Rev's Original Texas Chili Mix, but please note that this mixture contains salt and likely will eliminate the need to add additional salt to the recipe after adding a pinch to the onion and bell pepper.